Thursday, October 17, 2013

An unfair situation . . .

I found myself in an unfair situation this evening because of something I have no control over.  Those responsible for scheduling Seattle Seahawk and Tahoma Bear football games did not coordinate with the result forcing me and others to make a difficult choice of who to watch.  Both teams have away games tonight, something that should not happen!

So, what choice did I make as a Seahawk season ticket holder and long time Bear fan?  I went to Kent to watch our Bears take on the Kentwood Conquerors.  With the time difference between the start of each game we were able to listen to the first half of the Seahawk game then keep track online as they went on to beat Arizona.

I made a good choice as the Bears played a solid game on both sides of the ball beating Kentwood 26 to 14.  They played very good defense except for two long touchdown passes and dominated on offense moving the ball on the ground and through the air.  They missed some scoring opportunities making the game closer than it could have been.  It was again a great night for a high school football game even though it was the wrong night of the week.  Full moon, clear sky, chill in the air, and the right team won!






fdss

No comments: