Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Olympic pull . . .

I can't believe it, but I find myself sitting in front of the TV watching water polo, something I can't remember watching since the last summer Olympics. This morning it was the women's bicycle road race, gymnastics, basketball, boxing, equestrian, soccer ,. . . Many of these sports I wouldn't even consider watching if it weren't for the Olympics. To show how bad it really is - there are two of us in the house with three tv's going, each on a different Olympic broadcast and most are not currently showing our teams, Wow, what a pull these games have on me. I did go out each of the last two days for some yard chores, but then it was right back in. How about you? Are you watching games that have little or no interest for you except during the Olympics? Wonder why?

1 comment:

Scott Mitchell said...

I am an Olympics fan. My DVR fills up quick but we stay up late and watch the things we like. I like all water sports, polo is ridiculous to watch, I could never do it. The Olympics have been on non-stop for two days.