Sunday, September 18, 2011

A losing weekend . . .

I'm hoping that this weekend will not be the norm for the season, because it is my first 0fer with Tahoma, the Huskies, and the Seahawks all losing.  The Bears lost on Thursday night to Kentwood 24 to 17, the Huskies losing to Nebraska 51 to 38, and the Seahawks blanked by the Steelers 24 to 0.  I can only say yuck.

The Bears and Huskies are young.  They give up big plays, but they do not quit.  They score points, but unfortunately they also give up a lot of points.  I see hope for both and enjoy watching them as they grow and mature into solid football teams.

The Seahawks are also young, but unlike the Bears and Huskies they don't score points.  Today they were shut out with little offensive production.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be because the Steelers started out slowly.  It is going to be a long and difficult season and hard to watch.  Combined record thus far is 3 wins and 5 losses. not a good start.

1 comment:

Winkey's Wonderers said...

I understand the feeling, our Cougs also lost this weekend. Not a good run for Washington. At least the Sounders got a W in the books for us.

-CW