Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A GREAT family fourth . . .


Yesterday was simply a GREAT day for me.  Over the last few years we have created a tradition for the family.  We spend the day on Lake Sammamish with wake boarding and tubing.  Yesterday, there was no wakeboarding just the Grandkids tubing and the rest of us getting sun burns.  My Grandson went from needing me on the tube with him last year to this year going fast over the wake and urging us to speed up.  As for me,  I am as red as a tomato on much of my body just waiting for the peeling to begin.



Dinner was at Red Robin as picked by our Grandson followed by whiffle ball and fireworks at home.  All-in-all it was one of those great family days that just happened to fall on our nation’s birthday.

Our Grandaughter's first tower jump!



No comments: