Sunday, May 1, 2011

A welcome break . . .

It's about 5:00 p.m. here and we are on a break before boarding the bus for tonight's dance and announcement of the top ten.  Our kids once again did a great job this morning.  For the most part, the judge's comments made me feel positive.  It will take an exceptional performance from six units to better what we have seen over the past two days.  Of course, I say this with no context.  As I said yesterday, you don't get to see any of the other teams or get your scores until the evening of day two making this a frustrating process.

After the performance and lunch today we hit the tour trail once again.  We visited the north side of the White House, the World War II Memorial, the FDR Memorial, and the Jefferson Memorial. In two days we visited so many sites I can't remember them all.  Oh, we also walked more than I do in probably two weeks.


Now, we wait until this evening to find out if we made the cut to continue tomorrow.

No comments: