Monday, January 16, 2012

Seen here first . . .

Still no easy decisions given the current situation, so we decided to do a phone message to update everyone on best case scenario for tomorrow - two hours late.  Our staff have been driving the roads and tell me at this time that we can make it to most of the district using some emergency routes. 

Once again the amount of snow varies in different parts of the district.  In Ravensdale, we have 3-4 inches with less in Maple Valley.  The big unknown will be how much more snow we get and how cold it gets this evening.  If it freezes, it will be much more difficult to have school tomorrow.  It also seems that it may get worse before it gets better.  This post on the Cliff Mass Weather Blog suggests that it is possible that we may see 8-15 inches over the region on Wednesday.

No comments: