Sunday, October 3, 2010

Some football and taxes . . .

I'm catching up on my RSS feeds while watching the Seahawks throw a half back pass just before halftime.  It works, then Hasselbeck has another pass deflected.  Close game, maybe it will end with a victory as the Huskies did at USC.  Maybe not, as they just botch a fake field goal that leads to a Ram field goal and 10 to 3 lead.

Onto the RSS front, this one from Daniel Pink was very interesting.  He shares a post about the Taxpayer Receipt.  The main point of the post that most taxpayers don't have any idea how their taxes are used is certainly true for me. 

Check out this chart.



As Pink suggests, this makes me wonder if either of the political parties has an agenda for the future to ensure that my grandchildren can experience the quality of living that I have been fortunate to have.  Who knows, maybe I should be just as concerned with my retirement years.

No comments: