Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One more try . . .

I am using this content to continue my learning and once again try to embed a presentation into my post.  I have shared information from Technology Tidbits: Thoughts of a Cyber Hero in previous posts and also sometimes send a link to tech staff or teachers that I think might be of interest to them.  If you are looking for educational uses of technology you might want to add his site to your RSS feed.  Below, is a Slideshare of 50 slides that he uses in his presentations.  Included are links to sites in the following areas: Apps, Audio, Charts/Graphs, Digital Art, Digital Storytelling, Educational Games, Miscellaneous, Presentation, and Search Engines.

50sites ver3
View more presentations from David Kapuler
I think this may be the first time that I have been able to embed a slide presentation into my post.  If this works I need to thank Amy Adams for the link that provided me with directions.  If not, I need to go back to the link and try again, something that I often find myself needing to do. 

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Congratulations, Mike. Well done. Next up, embedded video!

Fritz had a good day today using technology at our staff meeting, too. He set up his presentation by himself and it was really high quality. Like all the best presentations, it served to ampliphy the points he was making.

In the near future, as I continue to develop my tech skills, maybe you can show me how to get my class blogging.

Keep up the great blog! It's always getting better.
Jonathan